Saturday 27 August 2016

No more Metal Fanny Dates

Well on Tuesday had a follow up call with Dr Cubbin, and as I wasn't feeling any benefit she suggested I increase the dose to 3x 18mg.  So this I did.

After about 45 minutes to an hour of being on 3 tablets, I was getting panic attacks, and was taking all my concentration to not to freak out because it was happening while I was doing 70 mph down the motorway on the way to work.  During the day it was still there albeit mildly and my arms were tingling and it seem like my heart was doing weird stuff, but that kinda happens when you have panic attacks anyway.

I emailed the Clinic to tell them about it and very they got back to me quicker than I was expecting and I missed a call from Dr Cubbin, but after some email ping pong I was advised not to take any more Concerta XL and Dr Cubbin would call me early Tuesday Morning.

As far as I can tell, no withdrawal symptoms today, so all is good.  I wonder what we'll get to try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment