Saturday 13 August 2016

Its not NZT.

So today I got to double my dose of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, and apart from feeling a bit odd in the morning (which could have been down to the fact I was called out by work at 2:45am for a couple of hours and was lacking sleep), I didn't notice any positive effects.

Maybe its my expectations.  I was kind of hoping for some miraculous change akin to what happens in Film/Series Limitless (the film and series are really good by the way, its a kind of semi sci-fi/crime drama) where the main character takes this drug called NZT which gives him the ability to use all of his brain. OK so not quite that extreme, but I was hoping to notice something.

Meanwhile, Tracy (that's the wifey), thanks me for taking the rubbish out earlier.  I have no idea what she's on about, but hey, brownie points are good no matter how you get them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment